You are Not Alone: Moving From Surviving To Thriving
Current global health and economic challenges brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic...
Current global health and economic challenges brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic have resulted in a heightened need for families and organizations to pay close attention to the mental and emotional well-being of their loved ones and employees.
Ultimate Potential's research on what it takes to sustain healthy families and organizations reveals five key sources of stress. How individuals and families manage these sources of stress will decide whether or not the stress spills over into other aspects of work, life, and their communities.
In this course, a safe and supportive space is created for participants to learn from each other's experiences while fostering the opportunity to connect with each other meaningfully. Though we may feel at times we are the only ones experiencing challenges; we are not. One goal of this course is to remind participants that they are never alone.
What's Covered in this Course?
- Overview of the five key sources of stress
- Relationships: Work, personal, and the connection to stress
- Changes in domestic situation
- Grief and loss experiences
- Psychologically unhealthy environments e.Health concerns
- How to thrive by using the G.R.E.I.S.Framework to engage,facilitate and create a safe and supportive space to have courageous conversations at work, home, and within communities.