"Never Let a Good Crisis go to Waste"-Charting the Course to a Better Future
When Sir Winston Churchill encouraged the British people to "never let a good crisis go to waste...
When Sir Winston Churchill encouraged the British people to "never let a good crisis go to waste," he was choosing to employ a long-term perspective towards their current period of crisis -World War 2 and all its challenges.
Through all the chaos, loss,and challenges, he could see a future that was actually better because of the current state. Similarly, by using the foundations for building a psychologically safe and healthy workplace and home, participants will begin the process of charting a course for a better future.
This course uses a workplace psychological health and safety approach to provide participants with a safe space to:
- Use Present Moment Awareness to manage stress, anxiety, doubt and worry
- Use the I.D.A.R.E. Life principles to “keep calm and carry on” during challenging times
- Discuss current challenges brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic within the framework of the 4 Pillars of Potential
- Use the G.R.E.I.S. Framework to begin charting a better course for work and life
- Increase understanding of and ability to articulate what they need from work and life in order to function at their full potential
- Experience how to use the 4 Be's-Be Aware, Be Just, Be Careful and Be Vigilant to chart a course for a more psychologically safe and healthy workplace.