The A.A.D.C.A. Coaching Course
A.A.D.C.A. is a process for crafting powerful questions that lead to desired results. Questions are an excellent tool for working through misunderstandings, solving problems, and increasing collaboration with your colleagues. With A.A.D.C.A., you can take the power of asking questions to the next level by asking questions that create awareness, inspire action and more.
In this practical coaching module, we equip our participants with more than information, but also with proven tools and techniques. This session uses case studies built on content from the previous 3 sessions. These Critical Coaching Skills are specifically designed to help prepare leaders and employees to become more comfortable and confident knowing how to:
- Talk about poverty and oppression
- Talk about race and racism (and other forms of ‘isms’)
- Talk about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Coach through emotionally charged situations related to racism (and other forms of ‘isms’), oppression, and exclusion
- Take sustainable actions for building organizations that are diverse, equitable, and inclusive